“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.” - Rosalia de Castro. I'm a 28 year old Peace Corps Volunteer in Zambia working with rural fish farmers.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Clean Bill of Health

Last week I came to Lusaka for mid-term medical exams. We got our blood tested, teeth cleaned, urine analyzed along with our final Hep A and B shots and a multitude of other tests. I'm happy to say that I'm healthy. Everything came back just fine. I spent the week with my fellow RAPpers hanging out and going out for a night at Alpha Bar in Lusaka. It was so great to see everyone again. The last time we were all together was IST last November. After three days with the doctors, Christi's friend came from the states and we headed down to Livingstone for quite the adventure. Unfortunately my camera didn't make it. Its currently in London somewhere and hopefully it will be making its way to me soon. I miss taking photos :( Oh and I promise to all my friends and family at home that by the end of the year I hope to have all my photos uploaded to my Kodak gallery account for your viewing pleasure. Since it covers over a year of photos there will be about 20 albums to view. It may take another year for you to see all of them ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home